Wednesday, November 2, 2011

a MONEY-LOVER i am..

i am money lover
yup.. a very loyal money lover indeed
but i've always find a way to make my own money
spend my own money
the greatest feeling of all
especially when i am able to give some to my parents
brother and sisters
for schooling..

i've started being money-independent at the age of 18
simply because i have 2 little sisters and a brother
that need extra money attention
and my family at that time have a hard economy crisis
my father was being cheated for several times
it involved thousands....a lot sum of money
that i would never tell anyone how much RM he lost
they took away too much, and it gave a great effect to our family at that time
the beginning of my real lesson of life...what life could give and takes
how moneys maniac people nowadays


i never asked money from my parents
wait...i've borrowed once, RM50
it happened once that no money left in my pocket, 
and i had to survive one day more before i get the allowance
i've checked in every compartment of my wallet
with a hope that i mistakenly slipped a note
that i can use to buy nasik for lunch
and there was none left..

so...i widened my search and i saw my tabung
i've collected all the coins left, make up almost rm10 in total
my wallet thickened, and one of my friends noticed it
and....she gave me her purse,
"ambikla banyak mana ko nak, ada duit nnti ganti balik. jgn bimbang"
i took rm10, for the lunch and dinner

that's how far my life goes..
and at that time, i remember having a "boyfriend"
i monkey-loved him so much, and it monkeyed my mind too
it blinds me to see he as a complete asshole
yep...
we rarely see eachother
but once we did, everything is on me..
even a glass of ice tea that cost RM1
he borrows money, top ups, and what not
and one day he left me without 24-hours notice...ceit..
hampeh btol la...
well..citer lama.let bygone be bygone...


and one day.... when i was having an examination
i remember reading a thick science notes
15 chapters if i'm not mistaken
and it came to the limit where i can't afford to go beyond
it was too stressful.. i've to do something
and i found a needle and a thread came out of nowhere
must be my roomate's
i'll try to create something, 
something that later turns out to be a flower
really, i don't know how i made it
later then i knew that it called "embroidery"

starting from that day, i learned how to embroider
which i'm intend to tell you later how i got thousands RM
from that day.....

LIFE DOESN'T JUST TAKE AWAY THINGS FROM YOU, IT GIVES IN RETURN.


to be continued....


goodnite...
mmuahh!!!euww...

No comments: