Sunday, September 18, 2011

if i can count and save the patience..

if the "patience" can be counted and saved
i would now have lots and lots and lots of them in my locker
some i will put in my bags
so that i can bring with me wherever i go
and today i would give some to MJ
my lecturer..
and some to the administration of this maktab
and most of the patience i keep for myself
i would just swallow them up
so that they would stay in my heart...
safe and sound
so that i can add more
when the need arise


sounds terribly, desperately, and crazily in tense, isn't it?
na....i have enough since i stepped in here
on 10th July 2006..
so what i have now is just the pieces of them
i mmm.. actually "we" have the best 2 years in UIA
where assignments, admin,lecturers, rules and regulations 
are all based on professionalism
this is not being ungrateful
but...the speak of truth..
the voice towards the irrelevance of human thinking


the assignments are over ambitious...
even beyond the capabilities of us..
but...there are good parts of it


giving a second glance to it,
make me realize..that
1000s of people want the position i have now
government is giving sum of RM to us
asking nothing in return but the good service for the children
assignments are parts of the life of students
rules and regulations are nonsense for the disobeyed-----> like me
and all of these would be the best memories of me
to talk to my future generation
and...
its the place of my origin
the reminder of me as future teacher
the teacher in the making..


so..thank you..
lets pray for our best
for my final step...
here..


p/s: the bottomline is ingat senang ke nk jadi cikgu?? i'm talking rubbish.





No comments: