Wednesday, September 21, 2011

daydreaming

thinking of the tiresome weeks i had gone through
and also the coming weeks
i longed for a good-day rest
doing nothing but laying on bed
daydreaming,listening to songs, watching back to back episodes,
and reading favourite novels

Godbless....
the day has come!
what a peaceful mind i have..

mmm...
daydreaming..
i'm pretty really good at it
that's why
 it ihas been a constant worries of my mum
since i was little..

in a count of her as a mother..
or in a count of her as a good-at-nag mother
(sorry ma!)hihihi...

i believe that people have their own dream(s)
unachievable... or else it won't be called "dream" instead
supposed to be reality
that's what make us always dreaming of "if my dream comes true"
isn't it?

but mine is different
it's more to play pretend
you know...pretend that you're in certain situation, 
or pretend that you're in somebody else's shoes
it worries my mum because in many ways it affects my "reality"

the latest,
i asked my mum bout my youngest sister
that time, she was just coming back from town
without my sister
and i asked her

"ma...ina mane??tinggal kat kb ko?"

and my mum..
she always get panic for no reason
and for sure when i asked that 
she..without a second of logical reasoning
without a blink
certainly think that 
she without realizing left my sister at the shop..
her fair face now looking pale
thinking possibilities that might happen to her little girl
in the town alone...

and....
minutes later....
my sister came

and i said..
"haih g mane?bukan ikut ma tadi?"
she replied..
"gilo ke hape..kite baru duk kecek kat dapor tadi!"

there u are...

i've been in lots of situations, in many roles,in many movies, even songs
without me having a real experience of it
and when i grew older
the roles getting more mature..more logical
wait....more ridiculous i think!

i used to it..
that's how i imagine things when i want to draw something
i must have the complete images of things
so that i can transfer it in the paper..
when it's not real
i make it "real"

years back
i saw a picture of Persian's cat
belong to my friend
and i really really really want to have it
obviously i can't afford to
so..
i drew one
i kept it as my pet 
for 2 years

sounds crazy isn't it?
but different people interpret satisfaction
in different ways
find your own way
u'll be happy!

goodnite....muah!
haha...


No comments: